Friday, May 13, 2011

Aloha Friday #32 - Me & My Girl



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

This week's question is inspired by what I did last night.  What is your favorite play or musical?



As you all may or may not know, I work with kids (K-12).  Whenever one of them invites me to the play or musical at their school, I try to go.  Last night, I saw "Me and My Girl".  I had heard great things about it from people who had seen it, and it had also been compared to "My Fair Lady" which I really like as well.  Let me tell you...the musical did not disappoint!!!  The acting, singing, dancing, music, jokes and more were all fantastic!  If you have not seen this, I highly recommend it!

10 comments:

Stacy Uncorked said...

Awwww! That's sweet! Sounds like it would have been a great play!

I don't have a specific favorite - I love going to plays, but haven't gone to any in a long time...if Princess Nagger ever does one, I'll be there hopefully in the front row! :)

"Hairy" Situation - Can You Make The "Cut"?

I am Harriet said...

I actually have more than one favorite. I guess it all depends upon where it being performed and by whom.

Enjoy your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/leo-is-available-ladies/

Anonymous said...

Oh that is a tough one. I love nearly all of them.

Cats, is a great one!

Unknown said...

Oh goodness! I was raised on musicals and plays, so picking one is hard. Fiddler, Les Miz, RENT, Annie, Blithe Spirit, The Crucible....I could go on and on!
~K
bigklittlea.com
New follower, btw. :)

The Leader said...

Awesome blog! Please feel free to stop by and follow me at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com

Veronica Lee said...

'My Fair Lady'. Loved it every since I was a kid!!

Serendipity is Sweet said...

Sounds like fun. I love most of them.
Have a great weekend :)

kailani said...

I really liked Chicago & Phantom. I heard that Jersey Boys is really good, too.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

My favorite was the disney's beauty and the beast play I saw...it was AWESOME!

~ Noelle said...

LoL, watching RENT right now, so that is sticking out in my mind! :)