I am always nervous about books that are faith-based because I am not Christian, so most things don't apply to me. I was very happy to find that so many of the stories in this book didn't disagree with my beliefs.
Everyone loves a good miracle story, and this book provides 101 true stories of healing, divine intervention, and answered prayers. These amazing stories prove that God is alive and very active in the world today, working miracles on our behalf. Regular people share their personal stories of God's Divine intervention and healing power as He makes the impossible possible! The incredible accounts shared by people from all walks of life show His awesome love and involvement in our lives. This book of miracles will encourage, uplift, and recharge the faith of Christian readers.
The book is divided into 9 sections, including The Healing Power of Prayer, Angels Among Us, Everyday Miracles, and more. Balloons of Hope sounded fun! It was an uplifting story about some purple balloons. Love Never Dies is a sweet story about a woman who helps to ease her family's grief after she passes. Four-Legged Angel caught my eye because I was hoping it would be about a dog...and it was!
I am pleased to offer a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Book of Miracles - 101 True Stories of Healing, Faith, Divine Intervention, and Answered Prayers to 3 winners.
For your first (and mandatory) entry into this contest, follow me on twitter. Comment with your twitter name. Please make sure to leave your email address in your comments.
To earn extra entries you can (please leave a comment for each additional entry):
1) Comment with another Chicken Soup book you are interested in.
2) Become an email subscriber of my blog or let me know if you already subscribe (2 entries)
3) Blog about this contest (and comment with the url)
4) Mention this giveaway on facebook with a link to this post (comment with your facebook name)
5) Add my button to your sidebar (and comment with the url) (2 entries)
6) Follow my Becca's Contest List blog (2 entries)
7) Follow this blog, or let me know if you already follow. You must follow publicly. Leave your gfc name.
8) Tweet about the contest using "RT @sbshortie Win Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Book of Miracles! http://is.gd/0LYEWN" (comment with the url of your tweet)
9) Become my friend on Facebook (click here and comment with your facebook name)
10) Join the online dominoes league that I host (for free) on Eliters. Play in at least one tournament. Comment with your username. (10 entries)
This contest is open to anyone with a US or Canadian mailing address that is 18+. Contest ends Sunday, May 22nd at 11:59 pm pacific time. Winners will be picked and notified by email shortly after.
I was sent a copy of the book to review and the company is sending out the books to the winners. All opinions are honest and my own.