Saturday, May 28, 2011

Camera Critters #4

Camera Critters


Week Four of this awesome meme!  This one asks a question...and also lets us share our animals!  The question this week is "What's Your Favorite Hobby?"  I love reading books!  I own more than I could ever get through!

I walked around my neighborhood this week taking pictures of random animals.

Some ducks in the gutter / creek near my house
Horses on the route that I walk my dog
I think that's a different horse LOL
That's definitely a different horse.  There are horses that aren't white but their owners were around.
This is the weird bug that my sister found under her bed and picked up with her lint remover.  It looks like a cricket in this picture but it didn't look like a cricket up close.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Great walk!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Snap said...

looks like a fun walk! Happy critter day!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Gorgeous critters!

My Critter post, have a blessed Sunday!

Bethe77 said...

Thank you for stopping by Becca!
What a lovely blog.
I like all the photos of the many animals you captured this past week. Most interesting is the bug at the bottom your sister found.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings

XmasDolly said...

Now let me tell you if I thought I was going to see gross bugs I wouldn't have finished reading that one. I'm going to have nightmares for days. I hate bugs, but what a beautiful horse! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for stopping by.

eileeninmd said...

What a nice walk, I love all the critters. Except for the bug.

EG CameraGirl said...

You have a great place to walk! So much to see along the way. :)

Kimberly said...

Nice bug! LOL!