Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Twitter Tuesday Hop - #1

I have been sitting here trying to think of ways to get new twitter followers.  I am maxed out on the number of people I can follow so I need more people to follow me to increase my ratio (I read somewhere that twitter uses a ratio to determine how many people you can follow).  So....I was reading email subscriptions and saw posts Twitter blog hops....woohoo!!!!







Perfect!  I promise to follow back every person who follows me!  Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I just checked and I am already following you!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

If you want to stop following some of the people, so you can follow more you can use tweepi.com It shows you who is not following you back as well as people you are not following back.