Thursday, May 19, 2011

Aloha Friday #33 - Cereal



Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

This week's question is inspired by a friend's facebook status.  What is your favorite cereal?



I have a few that I love and rotate through.  Cap'n Crunch, Honey Nut Cheerios, Lucky Charms and Honey Bunches of Oats.  I will eat some other cereals, but those are my all-time favorites!

16 comments:

~ Noelle said...

such a tough choice...
the SPECIAL K brands are all YUMMY
but so are the cheerio brands!!!
(we keep a mixture of both at all times!)

Annie said...

I love LIFE cereal the best! Just had some a second ago actually LOL

MMAR said...

Blueberry Morning is YUMMY!!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Not too sure what my favorite would be these days. For a snack and PB/Chocolate fix I like Reese's PB Puffs. Honeynut Cheerios are something I would have for breakfast with some fruit.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Captain Crunchberries is my current favorite - for either a snack dry, or in a bowl of milk. ;) I also love the new Blueberry Frosted Mini Wheats, Grapenuts, and any of the Chex cereals with the addition of sliced bananas. ;)

Aloha: Playdates and Sleepovers

I am Harriet said...

I had to go cold turkey. Kix use to have a berry cereal that was killer.

Have a great Friday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/the-zombie-apocalypse/

Jennifer @ Mom Spotted said...

Let me trade your Honey Nut Cheerios in for Special K with Berries & add Cinnamon Toast Crunch and we're good ;)

Tammy said...

I am not a big fan of cereal but if I had to pick one it would be corn pops.

Amna said...

I'm not a cereal lover

Jen E @ mommablogsalot said...

Lucky Charms is probably my favorite flavor wise, but lately I've been trying to eat cereal with more fiber / protein but ideally tastes good, too. Mom's Best Pomegranate Shredded Wheat is pretty good.

Rach said...

i love the red berries special k

Colette S said...

Oooh I love Basic by GM!

CMash said...

Honeynut Cheerios

Charlotte | Life's a Charm! said...

i like kellog's corn cereal with strawberries!

Anonymous said...

Wheaties or Wheat Chex. Love them both.

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Cinnamon Life