Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The cheesecake test

You Are a Chocolate Cheesecake





You are both dreamy and decadent. And you can't help but be attracted to luxury.

You are a sensual person, and you're easily intoxicated by smells and tastes.

People find you to be vivacious and passionate. It's clear that you love living.

You can also be a bit moody and dramatic, but when you're happy, you're exuberant.
The Cheesecake Test

I think the lemon cheesecake might have been more fitting...but who knows LOL

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Nawh...this is you. :)

Felicia said...

I'll have to take the test, but for sure I want to eat a Chocolate Cheesecake!

Sheri, RN said...

Hi! I’m a new follower from Friday Follower, glad I found ya! Please follow me back. Thanks!

Santa's Gift Shoppe and Ideas said...

Hi..I’m Barb ….I am from Fri. Follow.. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
& get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!