Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Winners!!!!


I have two winners to announce today!  The first is for the $25 Kroger Gift Card.  Congrats to dddiva!


dddiva said...77

I'd get the girls eel sushi, some Annie's organic cheddar bunnies for Ian and probably some of their fresh baked bread.
discriminating_diva at xxx dot com


The second is for Spongebobs Boating Bash.  Congrats to anthy!


anthy said...136

I now follow your Becca's List of Contests blog.
anthy_stl [ATT] yahoo [DOTT] com


Both winners have been emailed, and both have 72 hours to get back to me with their names, addresses and phone numbers.

Congrats again!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! to the winners :)

Jenna said...

Happy FF! I'm your newest follower :) You can visit/follow me at www.momsbalancingact.com

Have a great day!

Jenna