Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolution


Last year I only did okay on my resolutions.  I wore earrings daily for about 3 months...but then it kind of ebbed.  I think I did fight somewhat less with people...but it didn't make me like them more LOL

This year, I really just want to lose weight.  I know a lot of people say that, but I have done it before so there is no reason I can't do it again.  I actually decided to start the day after Xmas because I knew I would be eating very unhealthily that day.  My (I hope) realistic goal is to lose just 1 pound per week until I am satisfied.  I think this is a very reasonable goal.  Maybe if I blog about it weekly or monthly it will help to keep me on track.


What are your New Year's Resolutions for 2012?

1 comment:

LeeOhana said...

Losing weight is ALWAYS on my list...LOL! 1 lb a week is good - I'm shooting for that too...

Good luck =)