Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunday Stealing 6/14



Sunday Stealing: The Blue Rene Meme

1. What thing is nearest to you ? Besides my laptop? My water bottle.

2. What is your ringtone ? Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait.

3. What was the last message in your inbox ? An entry into my contest that ends at noon.

4. Who is your best friend ? If I had to pick, Danny.

5. What is the brand of your TV ? RCA? It's cheap!

6. What schools did you attend? Montemalaga (K-4), Foothill (5), Kellogg (6), Goleta Valley Junior High (7-8), Dos Pueblos High School (9-12), Santa Barbara City College, California State University Long Beach

7. Do you own a MP4 ? I own an Ipod but no MP4s

8. What song are you listening to now ? It's silent, no songs.

9. Did you kiss anybody in the past 2 days ? Nope!!!!

10. Have you ever kissed someone you met in the blogosphere? Never met anyone I blog with.

11. What would you want to call if you weren't your current name ? I've never thought about that. Rachel?

12. Would you be happy if you had everything ? I don't see why not.

13. Are you always thinking of someone special? No one special to really think about, but I am always thinking LOL

14. Tell us of your most desperate dream? I keep dreaming about a friend I am no longer friends with and it is starting to bug me.

15. When did you last laugh till you cried? That hasn't happened in way too long!

16. If you had a crush, would you tell them you love him/her now ? No way!

17. If you could be anywhere in the world now, where would you want to be ? Already in Idaho, not looking forward to that long drive!

18. When was your heart last broken? Probably by the friend I'm not friends with anymore. It is so hard when you give someone everything you can and they don't care enough about themselves to appreciate it.

19. Whose birthday(s) is/are coming up? Mine is on Wednesday, woohoo!!!

20. How many email accounts do you have? That I check, 2. Total, 6.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Sunday Stealing. They must have corrected this meme because when I copied it number 5 said band and I responded accordingly LOL Be safe on your drive. HBD 4 days early :) Aloha

Americanising Desi said...

:( @ 8

But a very honest Sunday Stealing!

My Sunday Stealing

I am Harriet said...

Happy Birthday! WOOHOO!

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-is-cool.html

Lisa G said...

Have a great Sunday :)

Lori L. Clark Art said...

Happy Birthday early! :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Happy birthday! Where's the party??

betty said...

Happy early birthday just in case you aren't on line with your travels.

I don't envy your long drive; we drove from Billings Montana down to the Orange County area 3 years ago straight through; I think it took us 20 hours; never want to do that again!

safe travels!

betty

Anonymous said...

Happy Early Birthday. I love Colbie. Enjoyed reading.

Rosemary said...

Interesting Meme, Happy Birthday early!