Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sunday Stealing 6/21


Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme

1. I've come to realize that my last kiss was with a loser.
2. I am listening to silence, I love it.
3. I talk way less than I listen.
4. I love animals. They are completely loving and non-judgmental.
5. My best friend/s don't exist.
6. My first real kiss was in 8th grade with a boy who married my best friend from high school.
7. Love is something I look forward to experiencing again one day.
8. Marriage is something I would like to do sooner rather than later.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking it's cold.
10. I'll always be short. Under 5 feet tall. Disgusting!
11. The last time I really cried was because I had to kick a friend out of my house. It was/is hard!
12. My cell phone needs to be replaced but the dumb girl at the Verizon store would basically not upgrade me.
13. When I wake up in the morning I am usually still tired, regardless of how long I slept.
14. Before I go to bed I relax by doing word puzzles or reading.
15. Right now I am thinking about reading my book, Sail by James Patterson.
16. Babies are really cute and I want many of them.
17. I get on Myspace never because I canceled my account.
18. Today I went to the Eagle Outdoor Market, Old Navy and Marshall's.
19. Tomorrow I will be trying to make sure my dad has a good Father's Day.
20. I really want to be happy at work, since I spend so much time there.

12 comments:

Mimi Lenox said...

Happy Sunday!
I'm so glad you feel positive about love today. Lots of people in this meme don't! Hmmm..wonder how I'll answer this question.

http://mimiwrites.blogspot.com/2009/06/stealing-on-monday-for-what.html

Anonymous said...

I'm short too, 5'1"

Anonymous said...

LOL..love your #1 I'm sure your dad will have a great Father's day. LOL...disgusted about your height? I think we are all perfect no matter what size we are :) Aloha and Happy Sunday Stealing :)

Hootin Anni said...

Silence is golden then, correct? I agree. [your answer to #2]

I've stolen...come read mine if you can. Happy Sunday, happy stealing.

I am Harriet said...

Short people rock! :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/06/sunday-sunburn.html

Ria said...

I'm average, 5'6" but most of my friends are tall over 5'11", and my shortest cousin is 5'10", so I feel short.

Lisa G said...

I'm short, too. Short girls, unite! Have a happy Sunday :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'm that way with sleep, too. I can do twelve hours and I don't wanna leave the bed...

Lana said...

great answers!
I am even taller than you....LOL I am 5'2" the tallest girl in my family! Serously, it's hard to be short! ya get lost in a crowd and have to shop twice as long fgor clothes that fit!
Have a great Sunday!


don't forget to check out
http://mondaycrazyquestions.blogspot.com

Improbable Joe said...

LOL, everyone kisses a loser one time or another!

gorgeous nelly said...

Great answer for #20. Have a great day.

I played too.

Cris said...

#6 - hilarious. Were you from a small town. Those kinds of things seem to happen there!