Friday, June 5, 2009
Saturday 9 - #1
Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: It's My Party
1. Do you prefer to host or be a guest at a party? I don't really have a preference. I think I like a combination of both. I definitely don't always want to be the host but I don't want to be the guest who never reciprocates either.
2. Would you rather go to a large party or a small dinner party? I prefer smaller parties. I think I get lost in the crowd at big parties.
3. What is you worst flaw? The worst thing I do that I can't seem to not do is gossiping. But I also tend to say most of what's on my mind, not just gossip.
4. What is you best character trait? I really don't like. Sometimes I twist words or avoid answering questions but I always tell some form of the truth (and if I ever lie and say something like "Oh I can't come, I will be out of town", I find somewhere to go out of town)
5. What habit in others annoys you? I can't stand when people shake. It makes me nauseous!
6. What qualities in others do you admire? I admire people who can speak in front of crowds, it freaks me out!
7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be? I would love to be taller. I know that's superficial, but I am under 5 feet tall and some things really are more difficult for me!
8. Do you tend to be shy with strangers? I am really shy when I first meet people but then I don't have a problem opening up once I get to know them.
9. Do you prefer to lead or follow in a group of people? I tend to follow if I don't know the people well and lead if I do. That probably plays into the whole shy thing.
Now it's your turn to answer and let us get to know you better :)