Monday, June 1, 2009

Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays - #1

Blessed with Grace

Lisa at Blessed With Grace and her sister Lana at Right Here...Right Now host Tempt My Tummy Tuesdays. It is basically a time to share anything food related. I chose to do a local restaurant review for my first attempt.

My dad and I went to Petrini's Restaurant in Santa Barbara last Friday night for his birthday. I normally don't like that restaurant but it's one of my dad's favorites so I just agreed to go.

Well let me say, I was pleasantly surprised. I tried something new and I guess it paid off. I ordered Spinach and Cheese Tortellini in an Alfredo sauce. It was delicious! And of course the garlic bread was good, it's always good.

So, I now would go to Petrini's any time someone wanted to go. I newly like it and I'm glad!!!!

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi!
Sounds yummy! Glad you found something you liked! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That sounds delicious!

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy!