I have to constantly remind myself to be more positive, so this is a great book for me and anyone else who needs that reminder!
Every cloud has a silver lining. With its 101 stories of optimism, faith, and strength, this book will encourage readers to stay positive during challenging times and in their everyday lives. Readers will be inspired by these real-life stories from people just like them, taking a positive attitude to the ups and downs of life, and remembering to be grateful and count their blessings. This book continues Chicken Soup for the Soul's focus on inspiration and hope and its stories remind us that each day holds something to be thankful for. A great start to the New Year.
The book is divided into 10 sections, including Health Challenges, Role Models, Moving Forward, and more. Every Day a Friday intrigued me with its title! From it you learn to celebrate every day, not just Fridays! Breakfast with a Friend is a sweet story about the most unlikely of friendships. No Complaints drew me in because sometimes I want to remember not to complain. If the lady in this story could not complain, so can I!
I am pleased to offer a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive - 101 Inspirational Stories about Counting Your Blessings and Having a Positive Attitude to 3 winners.
For your first (and mandatory) entry into this contest, comment with another Chicken Soup book you are interested in. Please make sure to leave your email address in your comments.
To earn extra entries you can (please leave a comment for each additional entry):
1) Become a follower of my blog or let me know if you already follow (you must follow publicly, I have to be able to see you) (2 entries)
2) Become an email subscriber of my blog or let me know if you already subscribe (2 entries)
3) Blog about this contest (and comment with the url)
4) Mention this giveaway on facebook with a link to this post (comment with your facebook name)
5) Add my button to your sidebar (and comment with the url) (2 entries)
6) Follow my Becca's Contest List blog (2 entries)
7) Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest using "RT @sbshortie Win Chicken Soup for the Soul: Think Positive! http://is.gd/NuWZdz" (comment with your twitter name and the url of your tweet)
8) Become my friend on Facebook (click here and comment with your facebook name)
This contest is open to anyone with a US or Canadian mailing address that is 18+. Contest ends Sunday, May 29th at 11:59 pm pacific time. Winners will be picked and notified by email shortly after.
I was sent a copy of the book to review and the company is sending out the books to the winners. All opinions are honest and my own.