Friday, January 14, 2011
Aloha Friday #29 - Sleeping
Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.
As I was trying to get comfortable in bed last night, I came up with my question for this week. How do you sleep? Do you lay on your side, back, stomach, other??? What do you do with your arms?
I probably sleep on my right side 90% of the time and on my stomach the other 10% of the time. I am incapable of sleeping on my other side or on my back. I have to have my hands in a certain way by my face on my side and laying flat on my stomach. If I am on my side, I have to be holding a stuffed animal (or a rolled up shirt if I forget an animal). If I try to sleep any other way nothing happens. I really want to know if other people are as particular as me or if I am just really weird!