I haven't done this for a really long time and thought I would give it a shot! Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: My Woman From Tokyo
1. Have you ever been to Japan? If not would you like to travel there? I have never been and would love to go. I am half-Japanese so it is a side of my culture that I have barely explored.
2. Have you ever played a game that required removal of clothing? I'm pretty sure I haven't. I feel like there were always a lot of jokes about strip poker but it never even came close to happening.
3. Have you ever dated one of your best friends? Dated??? Not exactly. But I would advise ever getting involved with one of your best friends. It always becomes awkward eventually!
4. Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know? I kissed someone once who I had only known on the internet for a few months. But he was an old friend of one of my good friends.
5. What is your secret guaranteed weeping movie? Pretty much any movie that is emotional in some way makes me cry.
6. What feature are you most insecure about? Is weight a feature? If not, is height? One of those two!
7. What do you miss most about being young? I'm only 27...I like to still think of myself as young! I do miss not having a care in the world though!
8. Who is the most annoying musical artist EVER? This is tough to answer. I like artists that many find annoying like Ke$ha and Katy Perry. So I hate to say it because she is so young, but I might have to go with Miley Cyrus. She's a cute actress on her show, but her singing voice is not great and seems to be getting worse. And it's like no one notices!
9. Have you ever applied for a job that was an internet hoax, asking for credit history and your social security number? Noooooooo way. I have never even applied for a job on the internet that wasn't Borders, Blockbuster, or a company like them.
im 47 but i always think 27 hahaha.
Stopping by to say hi from the Saturday 9. Have a wonderful weekend!
Have a great day!
No 9 very intriguing, never thought about internet hoaxes masquerading as jobs! Must remember to be more careful in future. Oh and there's an award for you over at mine x
I would have to agree with your Miley Cyrus answer. Though she's popular, not everybody likes here.
Thanks for dropping by :)
enjoyed reading your answers. i am contented with what i have now and i thank God for that. thanks for dropping by. cheers!
Pretty much any movie that is emotional in some way makes me cry.
same here thanks fr the comment.
Post a Comment