Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Eliters

I've never mentioned this on my blog before, but I am really involved in an online gaming site called Eliters. I host in the yahoo dominoes league there, but they also have leagues in game desire and pogo, and games like gin, backgammon, cribbage, and many more!

I have just applied to run the league in yahoo dominoes and really hope I get the "job"!!!!! So...if any of you like dominoes, please consider signing up and trying it out. Signing up is free, so I'm not trying to get anyone to spend money or anything. It would just help out my chances to get the job if people signed up for the dominoes league with my reference link.

So if you are interested, check it out. If you have any questions, please ask!!!!

Thanks and hope to see at least a few of my readers over there :)