Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #4


And...here we go!


1. It's time for me to shower, instead of blogging.

2.Santa Barbara ; it's not a bad place for raising a family.

3. I must be crazy to have woken up so early.

4. Chocolate is the best thing I have ever known.

5. My mom is simply amazing.

6. The last time I laughed really loudly was probably last night while I was playing with Latke.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to being home alone, tomorrow my plans include working on my blog and Sunday, I want to not starve at the lunch with the bad food!

5 comments:

koreen (aka: winn) said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. I love meeting bloggers! =)

Hit 40 said...

I love good food!! I went to my favorite restaurant for breakfast today.

Anonymous said...

Great list. Santa Barbara is a great city. Chocolate is the bomb :) Happy Positive Day, 2009. Aloha

Stacie said...

LOL I too love good food! Happy Friday

jenn said...

Great list. Have a good weekend!