Friday, July 10, 2009

Small Talk Six - 6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar




MomDot hosts Small Talk Six each Saturday, with a new topic weekly. You have to respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.

This week's topic is - 6 things you think would be great about being a rockstar (or just famous in general):

1) Free clothes, shoes, etc
2) Getting to travel the world
3) Getting to meet other famous people
4) Having more money than I could spend
5) Always sounding good when I sang
6) Having a personal assistant to keep my life straight and do everything I don't want to

12 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

I like it!

Anne

Staci A said...

I would love to have a personal assistant. I can't keep things straight now!

Night Owl Mama said...

YES yes yes where do I sign up

Great list

I am Harriet said...

I've always wondered if famous people like meeting other famous people or if they hate sharing the spotlight.

The Mud Bug said...

Great list! I so need #4.

http://mud-bug.com/2009/07/small-talk-six-8/

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I forgot about meeting famous people. Definitely a big perk.

Irene said...

Hehe...everyone wants that personal assistant!

Bloggymommy said...

Great list! I"d love to meet someone famous too! Matthew McConahey (sp?) here I come! lol

Thom - - Dr. John said...

Love number 3 and 6 :) Have a great Saturday :)

annies home said...

is #4 ever possible it always seems that the more money we have the more we spend

Megan said...

Love your list! I'd like to have all that as well!

Rana said...

#5 is great cause I can't sing at all.