- I want to continue to blog every day. Even if they are pre-scheduled, or even if they don't say very much, I want a blog post every day. (Yes, I know this one is a duplicate)
- I want to try to eat a bit healthier (less dessert and a few more fruits and veggies). I eat a lot of sugar which is bad.
- To go along with #2... I want to lose weight. I have lost 4 pounds in the last 2 months. It isn't that much, but it's also better than staying the same or gaining weight. I hope with the right diet and exercise to lose 10-15 more pounds.
- I want to read more books. I spend a lot of my free time blogging, talking to people on facebook etc. I love to read...but barely read any books this year. I would love to read 2-3 books a month (which is realistic because I read quicker than most people I know)
- I want to socialize more with my friends. I tend to just hang out with the same person or two all the time, and then kind of not hang out with others. I would love to see all of my friends more regularly and maybe even make some new ones.
What are some of everyone else's resolutions?
I still have not written my resolutions down. I'm sure you'll get to accomplish all of yours. I love the book idea. It's a great one.
Oh trust me my friend. I'm going to remind you of this. LOL. I don't do resolutions or goals. Never have. Never will. I don't keep them so why bother. I wish you all the luck with these :)
Great list! I love them all! I would also add to organize my homeschooling better and to learn to take better pictures.
These are really realistic goals to have. You've made them public, so that will go a long way in helping you to follow through.
As for the diet, there's some good information here: http://www.startyourdietplan.com
Have a great 2010!
Post a Comment