Friday, July 3, 2009
Saturday 9 - #4
Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: Yankee Doodle Dandy
1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren't in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.) I used to go to El Camino College as a kid for their 4th of July event. It was so much fun!
2. Do you consider yourself patriotic? I am proud to be American but not overly patriotic.
3. Do you like fireworks? I love them!
4. What are your plans for this weekend? I am going to a wedding tomorrow!
5. Are you optimistic about the future? I try to be but sometimes it's hard.
6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military? Since I have no interest, no.
7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning? I want to say yes, but I fear it might lead to other bans.
8. What end of the political spectrum are you? I am really in the middle, depending on the specific issue.
9. Where do you get your news? Mostly from friends, sometimes on the Today Show, and sometimes from Perez Hilton.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Great answers. Have a happy 4th and have a good time at the wedding :) Aloha
Have a good Holiday! I just spoofed my way around this! But I to say I agree with all you answers! L
Happy 4th! Loved your answers.
You gotta wonder why anyone would not be proud to be an American. Happy 4th
Have a wonderful 4th!
Hope you had a great 4th of July.
I went over a friend's house and they shot off fireworks. The only thing is I had to wash my hair when I got home to get the smoke out.
I'm with you on #8. And I get a lot of my news for Jon Stewart!
Loved your answers because they are honest, I hope the wedding was lots of fun!
Post a Comment