Saturday, July 25, 2009
Sunday Stealing 7/25
Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme
1. Who was your FIRST date? Mike Mulkern
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Screwdriver
4. What was your FIRST job? Aide in classroom
5. What was your FIRST car? Ford tempo...booo
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I don't remember for sure, probably Chicago since we used to go there all the time when I was little.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Probably Jesse Silver and we talk once in a while since his dad and my grandparents still live in the same town.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? The first I remember was my cousin Jay and his wife Gretchen.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. Her name was Ana and she didn't like me because I didn't put my shoes away (we will ignore the fact that she was drunk more than sober and ended up kicked out of school)
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? To have unlimited money
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Multiple foreign languages. I really want to start learning Hebrew.
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? Not married yet but since he is married, not likely.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? I took Spanish lessons as a kid.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Take off my shoes.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Interesting answers! And I know EXACTLY what you mean about the Ford Tempo...
LOL...Ford Tempo...too funny LOL. Great answers :)
This looks like a fun meme. Maybe I'll do it. :D
Learning Hebrew...that I think would be very difficult...more power to you.
Mine's posted now...I do hope you can find a couple of minutes to come visit with me. I enjoyed reading your answers to this most personal meme. It was fun! Happy Sunday.
Hi, interesting answers on a nice blog ;)
Wonder if people still drink screwdrivers ....
:) Great answers :)
Thanks for dropping by...
Have a great week ahead!
Screw drivers...whoa a lot of acid there LOL
stop by MCQ if you get a chance on Monday!Here
Was your Ford Tempo one of those that was recalled way back when because it would spontaneously catch fire?
My dad's was one of those. He learned about the recall AFTER the stupid car caught fire.
Ana sounds like a colorful character. Wonder if she straightened out. (Thanks for visiting my Sunday Stealing.)
Thanks for stopping by..
loved your answers..
have a good day...
I think a lot of people end up with some awful first roommates. Hebrew sounds awfully hard, good luck with it :)
Post a Comment