Tuesday, August 2, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 1 - Favorite Song

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 1 - Favorite Song

I have to start by saying...I was in band in junior high and high school.  My first word in life was "musc" (my way of saying music).  I always have a ton of favorite songs...and one of them is always the latest and greatest on the radio.

If this had been last month, I would have said "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars.  He has a clean voice and all of his songs are just so catchy!  But it's this month, and my new favorite is "Tonight, Tonight" by Hot Chelle Rae.  I kept hearing this song on the radio and finally looked it up to see who it was by.  I found the video...and was pleasantly surprised to find out that Chord Overstreet (from Glee) is in the video.  It made the song that much better for me.  In case you have never heard of it, I posted the video below.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Great song! I didn't think I had heard it but the chorus sounded familiar so now I am not sure :)

Mandee said...

Love it and I love the Lazy Song too! Thanks for stopping by my blog http://raisingmy5sons.com today.

Have a good week! :)

(Oh, and now my baby is dancing to your tune! he he!)

Late Mommy said...

Good song! Stopping by from 30 Days! Looking forward to learning more about you!

Mommies 2 Cents said...

The kids and I love "Tonight, Tonight"! We put it on while we clean up.

Kimberly said...

I had never heard this, but have added it to my list to download next time I'm downloading music. Thanks for sharing.

Tori said...

I like that song too!
I really like Bruno Mars-- I think he's had great songs. "Grenade" is awesome...