Image Map

Thursday, August 11, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 10 - A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of You & A Current One

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 10 - A Photo Taken Over 10 Years Ago of You & A Current One

I don't take a ton of pictures of myself...so please excuse what you see in this post LOL  I took pictures of some old pictures of myself (please excuse my thumb) and I am including only one new one!


This is me in Kindergarten :) (25 years ago)

This is my Confirmation picture (12 years ago)

That's me in the front on a trip through my temple.  We were in South Carolina. (12 years ago)

This is me a few months ago after getting my makeup done at the NARS counter.  Let me tell you...I love NARS products!

Well, I have learned from this that I miss having physical pictures to go through.  They are somehow cooler than computer pictures!

10 comments:

Toni said...

and you still look the same :) Beautiful!

Alicia said...

You look great in all your pictures!

Malak Carrillo said...

Great pictures!

Tori said...

Super cute pics... and I love your thumbnail- seriously. The color is beautiful.:)

Kerry said...

Aaah Becca you were SO sweeeet!! Love all your pics - I agree, I much prefer hard copy pics and flicking through albums :)

Kerry x

Robert Forto said...

Great photos!

Cyn said...

I love Nars and use their products daily! Great pics!

Rosa at My Very Own Mommy Blog said...

Stopping by from 30 Days.
Great picture and the Nars makeup looks good on you. :)

http://www.rosasmommyblog.com

Elizabeth said...

Neat idea...you look the same. :)

NEW FOLLOWER.

Elizabeth

http://silversolara.blogspot.com

lisa.j.p said...

i spy your fingernails in pics 1 & 2...SUPER CUTE! great post :]

 
Image Map