Wednesday, August 3, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 2 - Favorite Movie

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 2 - Favorite Movie

I love movies!  My friend Kevin and I actually try to watch at least 1 movie per week, either in the theater or on his huge-screen TV.  Because there are so many movies out there, I try not to watch the same movie over and over.  Therefore, I guess I have a few that are my "favorite".

I love the Fast and the Furious franchise.  After Kevin and I saw the 5th one in the theater, we started renting them from #1 to re-watch them all.  I know they are a bit cheesy or whatever, but I love the car driving, suspense, and of course Paul Walker.  Paul Walker once ate at the restaurant next door to my old job.  He was really scruffy looking in real life, so I choose to remember him as super hot and cleaned up!  Oh and of all the movies, Tokyo Drift is my favorite!

paul walker hair styles 0 Paul Walker Hair Styles

Another movie I love is Moulin Rouge.  I love the story, the singing, the dancing...just everything about it!  That is one movie that I will watch over and over!


Only two more to go.  Another movie that I think is just really sweet is Orange County.  Colin Hanks does an amazing job and Schuyler Fisk (Sissy Spacek's daughter) is fantastic as well.


And last but definitely not least would have to be Harry Potter.  Kevin and I also made our way through renting all of those since I hadn't seen them all.  Our goal was to watch the first movies in time to see the final movie in the theater.  We met our goal and saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 just last night.


What is your favorite movie?

11 comments:

~Lori~ said...

I think I have only seen the first Fast and Furious and only part of Moulin Rouge.


I am still trying to talk myself into getting into Harry Potter

Cyn said...

I've never seen any movies from the Fast & Furious series, which is strange because I love cars and action flicks. Off to see if any are streaming on Netflix!

Mommies 2 Cents said...

Oh! I love the Fast and Furious movies too! Paul Walker is Yum! Vin Diesel is also VERY easy to look at!
Great Picks!

Unknown said...

Love the eye candy for FF. But I have to confess. I've only seen parts of each of these movies. I'm not a great finisher.

Heather @ It's A Lovely Life! said...

{stopping by from 30 days}. Gosh I haven't even seen any of these... now I really want to!

Kristen Andrews said...

The Twilight series, but I love Harry Potter too!

Farrah @ Notes From Two Sisters said...

Oh yeah, we've got them all on our shelves. :-) GREAT MOVIES!

We've posted our choices here: http://farrah.tbfreviews.net/2011/08/30-days-of-me-sing-dance-or-woo-us/

Kimberly said...

I also love Fast and Furious, but not so much the Harry Potter fan. :-)

Carissa said...

Oh I love that you and your friend do that, my best friend in law school and I did that but have not for some time now that we have families....

Great movie choices!

Unknown said...

Love F&F! And I should not disclose what a huge HP fan I am :) it's almost on the level of needing to be committed LOL>

IandSsmom said...

♥ Paul Walker!! :)