Monday, August 8, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 7 - A Photo That Makes You Happy

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 7 - A Photo That Makes You Happy

There is no way I could narrow this down to just 1 photo....but I did manage to get it down to 3.  I think I have put some or all of these photos on my blog before...but that's okay!

The first picture is from our trip to Chicago almost a year ago.  We got to see both sides of my family!  The picture below is from my dad's side.

Auntie Yaye, Me, John (cousin) and Auntie Fumi

The second picture is my dog with my dad shortly after we got him.  How can you resist that face???

Hunter
Do you have one favorite picture out of all of your pictures?

6 comments:

Emily Stephens said...

Hunter is a cutie!

Best,
Emily

Mommies 2 Cents said...

It is so nice to visit family! Hunter is a cutie! So fluffy, I love it!

Stopping by from 30 days!

Tori said...

Awww great memories and a BEAUTIFUL dog!!!

Robert Forto said...

I have so many great pictures of my dogs. They all make me happy! I would have a very long post if I included them all.

Great pics!

Robert

Rosa said...

What a cute dog! I'm not a complete fan of dogs. But Hunter is just the right size that I'd have one of him if i could. :)

Alicia said...

Love it! Sweet pictures and memories.