Wednesday, August 17, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 16 - Who Do You Do the Most Crazy Things With OR What is the Most Crazy Thing You’ve Done?

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 16 - Who Do You Do the Most Crazy Things With OR What is the Most Crazy Thing You've Done?

I am too boring for this question!  I did used to be a bit more fun when I was younger though.  I used to love going to "punk" shows with Robert and the other guys from the picture in the who influenced my life post.  The guys had an attitude of "if you want to go in the mosh pit, you're on your own".  So I always went in on my own (all 4'10" of me).  I have been kicked in the head, climbed up, and the worst was when I was pushed into a railing and had a big bruise right over where my kidney is.  But, I have learned to have great balance and how to stick my elbows out to get people to leave me alone.

What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

3 comments:

Robert Forto said...

Gotta love the mosh pit!

Kat said...

We enjoyed many concerts, that our kids would consider wild and crazy, when we were teenagers... names like Pink Floyd and Metallica that we would NEVER let our kids listen to. Never made it into the mosh pit, though. I am grateful that I reserved that much of my dignity. LOL

Joy Williams said...

Becca- I'm 4'11" barely! We have height in common!! I don't do crazy stuff anymore either. My kids changed me & probaby for the better..I was tired of most of it anyway