Monday, August 15, 2011

Invisalign - 2nd, 3rd & 4th Weeks

By the beginning of the 2nd week, my teeth weren't hurting so much.  By the end of the week, there was barely any discomfort at all.

At the beginning of week 3, I put on my 2nd set of aligners just like I was supposed to....and instantly felt the pressure from how tight they were!  Oy!  I took 3 advil my first night and 3 advil the next day.  By the next day the Advil wasn't working so that was that.

I think the second set of aligners is working on a different bottom tooth than the last set.  I'm glad they seem to be breaking it up so I'm not sore on all teeth all the time.

Week 4 was the same as week 2.  I change my aligners again on Wednesday night and I have to say...I am not looking forward to it!

1 comment:

Kat said...

My girl friend has had these for a little more than a year now and LOVES it!