Tuesday, August 16, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 15 - Describe Your Dream Home or Show Us a Picture

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 15 - Describe Your Dream Home or Show Us a Picture

This isn't something that I much think about.  I live in Santa Barbara so many homes here have dreamy qualities.  Things that are important to me are big bedrooms, a big kitchen, a big pantry, and big bathrooms.  My dream home would also include a swimming pool!  Below are some beautiful parts of homes in Santa Barbara:










What one quality would your dream home have?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the kitchen :)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Becca that swimming pool literally made my heart skip a beat.. to die for! And the beams in that kitchen?? Yes please.. x

Tori said...

Those stairs are beautiful! One quality my home would have is the beach as the front yard!!

Donna said...

Nice pics! LOVE that pool and dual staircase.

lisa.j.p said...

oooohhhh, good taste girl! that kitchen could now be my dream kitchen too :]

Alicia said...

I do have to admit, I love a beautiful kitchen and view! So pretty.

Robert Forto said...

that is a very cool staircase!

Staci said...

Oh I LOVE the kitchen and the staricase!!

Kat said...

Gorgeous!

Bellzgwj said...

Oh I LOVE the kitchen and the staricase!!