Sunday, August 7, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 6 - Most Treasured Item

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 6 - Most Treasured Item

I am not a very materialistic person so this is kind of hard for me.  I guess I would have to say my laptop.  I use it for hours each day and take it most places with me.  The hard drive recently died and I was not a happy camper.  I wish this most treasured item of mine treasured me as much as I treasure it.

7 comments:

Lianne said...

My laptop and I never had this kind of relationship. I had always hoped we would, but we never did bond. I just couldn't break away from my desktop - even when it was still running Windows 2000 up until last November! I *finally* got myself a refurbished Dell running Vista - and I love it. My poor laptop is designated to travel and if I feel I need to leave this chair. lol

Cyn said...

I felt that way about my old laptop, but this new Toshiba and I never bonded. Of course, we've also gotten a family iPad since then, so she probably never really had a chance, poor thing ;)

Unknown said...

I was going to put my laptop too! All my friends are in here :) xx

Kat said...

What did we do without computers?

Robert Forto said...

My MacBook, iPhone, iPad are pretty treasured but I think I could live without them. Maybe not!!

Good post.

Robert

Jennifer Lane said...

Hi Becca, great blog you have here! I lurve my laptop too. I left it behind at a presentation and panicked when I returned and it wasn't there, but thankfully a colleague had picked it up for me. Phew! Thanks for entering my giveaway and following me on Goodreads and Facebook. Jen xx

Donna said...

I love my computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone - all those gadgets... I would be loss without them for sure. I spend a few weeks a year though, where I don't so much as lay a finger on any of them. Kind of a detox. lol