Thursday, August 18, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 17 - Your Biggest Insecurity & Something About Yourself You Are Proud Of

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 17 - Your Biggest Insecurity & Something About Yourself You Are Proud Of

Yay, more easy ones!!!!!

I am most insecure about my weight.  I love food too much to succeed at keeping weight off.  A while back I was able to lose about 15 pounds and looked really good, but then I brought a friend to live with me and gained it all back.

I am most proud of my work ethic and my honesty.  I am very hard-working and efficient.  I get more done at work in an hour than some people get done all day.  And I love that I am so honest that people believe whatever I say, because they know I'm incapable of lying.  Sometimes I lie by accident and the correction comes out of my mouth before I know what's happening!

4 comments:

Lianne said...

Ooh, I like the things you are proud of! Bummer on the weight though. Too many people struggle with that one.

This seems like an interesting topic. I'll have to put some thought into it. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Becca, I thought about putting these exact 2 things!! But then I thought maybe I should be nice about my kids... for a change. hahah!

Alicia said...

I think we all worry about our weight in some form or another. Learning to be happy with who we truly are is difficult. I'm with you- I love being up front and honest. I think its a true gift when we can be that way.

Tori said...

Food... I love it. I totally understand that insecurity. (((hugs)))
Having a good work ethic is important. There are waaay too many people without any work ethic!