Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monday Meet and Greet #3 (Mia's Musings and Freebies & Cheapies)

Monday Meet and Greet #2 (Mia's Musings and Freebies & Cheapies)


Over the next many weeks, I will be posting up interviews with other bloggers, as will everyone else in our "Monday Meet and Greet" group.  We are picking whose turn it is randomly, so my week will come...eventually!  Come back every Monday to "meet" a new awesome blogger!

Your Name: Lori (AKA Mia)

Where do you blog? Freebies & Cheapies (http://freebiesandcheapies.com)
and Mia's Musings (http://miasmusings.com)

How did you decide on what to name your blog? Pretty much kept trying until I found something that was available.



Tell us a little bit about you....I am a forty-something year-old mom of a precious 4 year old boy. After having lost a twin pregnancy in 2000, I never thought I would be a mom-he was a true gift from God. I quit my job of 10 years to be able to stay home with him. Things are pretty tight around here but it is worth every minute to be able to stay home with him.

Tell us 5 of your favorite things, and 5 of your least favorite things...
Favorite things:
My son My dogs-Sadee, Rambo and Sophie (also known as Puppy Pia) Camaros Music My fish
Least favorite things:
Being broke all of the time High electric bills Selfish people People expecting me to do everything for them because I don't have a J-O-B Housework

When and why did you start blogging? I decided to blog to see if I could make a few dollars here and there. So far, I am not making much but I am having a good time with it and have met some awesome bloggers!

What do you blog about? At Freebies & Cheapies, I blog about coupons and saving money. I decided to start Mia's Musings so I could diversify and post about other things.

What does your family think of your blog? Do they read it? My mom is 85-she used to play games online but has moved in with my older sister and they, nor my other sister, ever get online. I do have a few cousins that like the coupons deals and freebies.

When do you find the time to blog? Not sure, LOL! I pretty much spend all day online but seem to get lost in cyberspace here lately. I am trying to set a schedule to go by so I can hold myself accountable if I don't get something done.

What advice would you give a new blogger? Take it slow and find a few friends that blog to give much needed support when you need it.

What are your favorite blogs to read? Too many to pick favorites!

Where can we find you?Facebook, Twitter, Email if you'd like to share it, Etc.
Freebies & Cheapies on Facebook (http://facebook.com/freebiesandcheapies)
Mia's Musings on Facebook (http://facebook.com/miasmusings)
Mommymia on Twitter (http://twitter.com/mommymia)

No comments: