Monday, August 15, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 14 - Somewhere You'd Love to Travel

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 14 - Somewhere You'd Love to Travel

This one is beyond easy for me.  If I could only ever take one more vacation in my lifetime, it would be to Japan.  I want to explore that side of my culture.  I want to see their crazy parking garages, vending machines, technology and more.  I want to go to the mall that has a whole floor of Ramen restaurants that change every year depending on their popularity.  I want to be there when the cherry blossom trees bloom.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love to go to Japan one day:)!

Lizzie said...

oh oh me too!!!

Emily Stephens said...

The Cherry Blossoms are beautiful! I've always wanted to see them bloom too - either in Japan or D.C.!

Best,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

Unknown said...

ooooohh! Japan! We get cherry blossoms back home in south africa too, so pretty :)

Robert Forto said...

Japan would be awesome!

Gem said...

I've been to Japan...it was one of the best vacations I've ever been on.

We did get to see the cherry blossoms...

I hope you get to make it there one day =)!