Thursday, August 4, 2011

30 Days About Me - Day 3 - Favorite Television Show

30 Days About Me

Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni is graciously hosting a 30-day meme to help us all get to know each other better.  She has a theme for each day so that we can post something about ourselves.  There are a good number of us participating so far.  I'm excited to get to know more about my fellow bloggers and also to let others know more about me.

Day 3 - Favorite Television Show

As I stated yesterday, I love movies.  Since a movie is basically a really long tv episode, it's no surprise that I love tv as well.  I record tons of shows on my DVR and honestly sometimes have trouble finding time to watch them all.  Unlike with movies and songs though, I know what my favorite tv show is.  My favorite show is the one that I will watch on the DVR no matter what else is recorded on it (I normally try to watch from oldest to newest).


This show is.....One Tree Hill.  I probably started watching it 7 years ago or so and I just love something about it.  Oh, and I once saw Bethany Joy Galeotti in the bathroom at the Double Tree hotel.  She is so teeny!

Bethany Joy Galeotti aka Haley James Scott

Jackson Brundage aka James (Jamie) Lucas Scott

What is your favorite tv show?

12 comments:

Carissa said...

Never seen one tree hill but some of my friends love it!

Anonymous said...

At the moment The Big Bang Theory. Interesting idea for a blogfest. :O)

Lizzie said...

great show! over from 30 days, love your blog!

Cyn said...

I've never seen it, but I remember hearing about it when it first came on. It must be good if it's had such a great run!

Unknown said...

Great show. :)

Tori said...

One Tree Hill is one show I always meant to watch, but never really did. My sis-in-law loves it!!

Unknown said...

I use to love OTH but when Lucas and Peyton left I just couldn't watch it anymore :(

Heather @ It's A Lovely Life! said...

Gosh I used to watch OTH... and then stopped :-( Cute show though!

{from 30 days}

Donna said...

I've never watched One Tree Hill, but have heard good things about it. So I'm just going to have to start. :)

Lisa Richards/alterlisa said...

New show--hummm
9 Lives of Chloe King has been pretty good.

Unknown said...

I am a big OTH fan too though I missed last season wahhhhh.

Schmitz said...

Never seen one tree hill but some of my friends love it!