Thursday, February 23, 2012

Deep in the Valley by Robyn Carr





Deep in the Valley is book #1 in the Grace Valley Trilogy by Robyn Carr.  This series revolves around Dr. June Hudson, a local who moved back to town a few years back to become the town doctor.  Grace Valley is a town where everyone knows everyone...you know how that goes!

In the first book, tons of characters are introduced, including a mysterious DEA agent.  We also meet June's aunt and father, some people who live in the hills outside of town and more.

This book was fantastic.  I could hardly put it down!  I am going to comb the thrift stores in the next few days to see if I can find the other two books in the trilogy before I pay full price for them online!  A+!

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge - 14/50
100+ Books In a Year - 14/100

2 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

Oh, that sounds like my kind of book! I'm going to add it to my "to-read" list!

I review a book on my blog today, too.

http://www.lemondroppie.com/2012/02/rules-of-inheritance/

AudreyO said...

Ok, now I'm going to have to add this to my TBR pile.