Friday, February 3, 2012

Invisalign - Checking In

It has been forever since I have updated about my Invisalign.  I can finally see the progress being made and I am so happy!  You can almost see all of my bottom front teeth now :)

These are my teeth now!!!!

These were my teeth back in July.  *(My mom thought my aligners were spit...I assure you, I don't have that much spit lol)

I am now on aligner 15/28.  I just started it Weds night and I have to say it hurts.  While my front teeth are looking good, my molars still have a way to go!

So I have to ask...is the difference as noticeable to all of you as it is to me??

11 comments:

MultipleMum said...

Totally. What does it involve? x

Diane Fit to the Finish said...

They look completely different and you can't even see the braces! I know that makes you feel so good!

Smellyann said...

Absolutely! THey look great!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Definitely noticable! They look wonderful.

Unknown said...

i can see a difference... i wondered how that worked. i will be having to do braces for my kids when they're older and i actually considered looking into that option when we get there. my kids teeth are still coming out so we have a while but my oldest will defiantly need braces. :(

AudreyO said...

Wow, you can totally see a difference!

marie said...

Oh my gosh it's a HUGE difference. I also did Invisalign and now am in maintenance mode wearing them only at night.

I almost forgot about the little buttons they put on your teeth, they took a while to get used to.

his little lady said...

the invisalign is working girl! your teeth are looking great. i really want to try these out. i just want to fix my bottom teeth too :)
xo TJ

Carrie said...

Oh, wow. Definite difference...that is so cool.

It's pretty neat what all can be done now days.

Leslee said...

Absolutely there is a difference!

I too am in the process now! Sounds like we began around the same time.

Each new aligner change does create tenderness, but when I see how much better my teeth look, I know it;s all worth it!

Good luck!

LeeOhana said...

Yes, the difference is very obvious! How wonderful! I'm hoping to get Invisalign too...dentist took an impression of my teeth to see if I'm a good candidate.

Hopefully I'll get great results too!