Saturday, February 4, 2012

ReUsable Trash Cans for the Car

My mom and I recently got new cars.  We didn't want them to ever have visible trash around so I bought us really cute bags off of Etsy from My Beautiful Girl's shop.  She is currently on vacation until Feb. 19 but her stuff is super cute so you should check it out when she returns!

Tossed Monkies ReUsable Trashcan, Eco Friendly, Hand Made
The super cute bag for my car!

Pink Sparrows ReUsable trash can, eco-friendly, hand made
The equally cute bag that my mom has.

What do you use to hold trash in your car?

8 comments:

Carrie said...

How cute!

I have a reusable trash bag but it's from my office.

Can't do without it but it is certainly not as cute as these! Actually I didn't even know cute ones were made. And that ol'plain black one I have isn't "me" at all.

I'm gonna have to look into these!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are really cute.

Smellyann said...

Oh, those are great! I love them. Maybe I'll get one for each of my kids for the back of my van... right now they just throw their sh*t wherever. :\

AudreyO said...

I love having the trashbag in my car.

Alexis AKA MOM said...

I so NEED one, we won't even talk about what my car looked like when I tried to clean it ... lol

Xenia said...

Ooh, very cute! We tend to try the just-take-the-trash-out-when-we-get-home method, but... yeah. It doesn't always work so well. This is a really fun (and stylish) idea instead!

hollie said...

I have the monkey one in my vehicle too!

Brittanie Holderness said...

That one looks handy and cute! I think that would be very helpful in keeping junk in one place inside the car. Trash actually accumulates pretty fast in the car. It pays to have the car interior organized while driving, no?