Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Dominoes League



When I am not blogging and/or contesting, you can often find me running my dominoes yahoo league at eliters.com.  I have been a member there for almost 8 years and I have been hosting tournaments there for about a month less than I have been a member.

Eliters is a fantastic site that is free to join!  We offer tourneys on three different game sites with about 20 leagues total.  If you ever have some free time and want me to show you the ropes, I'd love to welcome you over there ;)

Have any of you ever been part of an online tournament league like this?

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I LOOOOVE playing dominoes, but I've never done a league or anything close to that.

I'd be really nervous about playing with people who actually knew what they were doing and didn't spend most of the game counting.

On their fingers.

Liz Mays said...

I had no idea there were tournaments for that. Very cool!

Anonymous said...

It could be worse Hun. I have to use my fingers, and if you notice an odd smell, you would know I have to use my toes also. Lol. This is from an old lady. Nicky.