Sunday, February 12, 2012

Via Maestra 42

I made a huge blogging mistake today....I went to a new restaurant and forgot my camera!  Everyone I know in Santa Barbara highly recommends Via Maestra, so my mom and I decided to try it out today!  They are located next to the San Roque post office.

Our food today was absolutely delicious.  My mom ordered vegetable lasagna.  She loved that the veggies were broccoli, artichoke and spinach.  She also loved that the cheese was melted as opposed to when she makes it and you can see the chunks of ricotta.  I ordered spinach ravioli in a lemon cream sauce.  It was amazing.  The lemon taste was strong but not overly so.  It was loaded with spinach.  I loved it!

They carry tons of flavors of gelato, which I will have to try next time.  I can't wait to go back and try another entree as well! :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have GOT to make sure I wait until AFTER lunch to read you!

Spinach Ravioli sounds delish. As with most kids, I hated spinach when I was young. Now? I could eat it anyway it's cooked, everyday.

And keep that camera close by, girl!!

=)