Wednesday, January 27, 2010

American Idol - Night 5

Woohoo - Season 9, Night 5

Los Angeles! -10,000 again! (Ryan Seacrest sounds like he has a cold lol)
Guest judge - Avril Lavigne.  Ummm I'm not a huge fan of hers but I guess she's okay

Neil Goldstein - IQ of 168....shouldn't he have more intellectual things to do than try out for Idol?  Ummm more questions...why does he click at the end of his sentences?  He actually wasn't that bad...but definitely not good enough for Idol!

Jim Ranger - What a sweet man!  His voice kinda reminded me of Taylor Hicks...I wonder if he has any brither clothes lol  Why did Avril say no?  Cuz she is dumb and divorced??

Jayson Wilson - Ouch, no need to put him on TV lol

Jesse Chang - Sorry but I thought he was adorable

Damien Lefavor - I guess he should stick to making sandwiches!  And he butchered "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" :(

Mary Powers - Ooh, she gave me chills.  I don't know the song, her voice is just great!

AJ Mendoza - I felt like he should have done better than he did.  Like his voice wasn't awful but the song was?  Who knows?!?!

And Day 2....

Yay for Katy Perry...she went to my high school and was like a year or two behind me!

Austin Fullmer - Sometimes I wish they would start with a good person instead of one to make fun of

Andrew Garcia - He sang "Sunday Morning".  That is one of my favorite Maroon 5 songs.  And yay I liked him!!!

Tasha Layton - She sang "Baby Baby Baby" by Joss Stone.  I'm not a big fan of Joss Stone so Tasha's version was probably better lol

Jason Greene - What a creeper...even before he sang!  "I Touch Myself" Oy lol  I guess he'd be okay at karaoke in a bar!

Chris Golightly - Awwww what a sad childhood.  Umm he had to have made up his last name lol  I really wanted to like him...I'm so glad he was good!

Only 22 people got golden tickets!

I think tomorrow is Dallas?

3 comments:

MisAdventuresofMomof3 said...

K. I didn't like Avril as a judge. Blech. I really liked Katy - she made me laugh.

My DH has already predicted that Andrew Garcia will win. I can't wait to see if he is right.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I missed all. Hope my BFF dvr'ed it for me.

Kimberly@PrettyPinkMomma said...

I missed Idol again! I suck, but thanks for the recap! I love Katy Perry - how cool is it that you went to high school with her!