Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun, Fit and Guilt-Free House Party - The Detailed Post

I was super lucky to win a Fun, Fit and Guilt-Free House Party from Houseparty.com

I had my party on Saturday night.  A bunch of my friends came, and a great time was had by all.


The drink table



The real food counter



Alisse, My Mom, and Amy on the couches (My mom got to invite some friends too!)


Danny, Elana and My Dad (the poor guy was so sick, he left after like 10 minutes)



Alisse trying out Your Shape for Wii



Kevin trying out Just Dance all by himself



Elana, Steve, Linda, Mom, Danny and Scott watching poor Kevin



Phew, Kyle joined Kevin, and now his wife Sharlene is watching also



Scott, Sharlene and Channing trying their Jell-o Mousse Temptations



Elana and Steve with theirs (I made Steve pretend to still be eating his for this lol)



Kevin and Danny rocking out to Just Dance (notice their "matching" shirts)



Stacie and Steve chilling on the couch (notice their "matching" shirts) hehehe


I even managed to get Brian in a picture!



Stacie, Gena and I playing Just Dance after everyone had left

I owe a huge thank you to Houseparty.com for sending me 2 free Wii games and coupons for free Jell-o Mousse Temptations.  I was so honored to be chosen to host a House Party...and I really hope they will choose me again in the future!!

9 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

Looks like a lot of fun! Thanks for stopping by Healthy Moms!

Anonymous said...

Now why is it that I knew Danny would be there hmmm? Looks like a lot of fun :) pffft - no pictures of you? geeze woman. LOL Thanks for sharing this :) Great photos my friend!!

Anonymous said...

Crap...how did I miss that last one...And of course Danny had to be there. You think you can pull the wool over our eyes Missy? ROFLMAO!!!

Smellyann said...

It looks like fun! How many people did you have there in all? My DiGiorno House Party is on the 24th - you should come! ;)

Amy said...

looks like you all had a lot of fun

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun!!

Stopping by from the Mama Zone-- want more followers! Now Following.

Threeundertwo said...

That looks like fun! I'm going to have to check out both of those games. We love our wii.

Sarah said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. I haven't checked out House Party in a while, will have to do that now. This was a great one!

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

That looks like so much fun! It's been a while since I hosted a House Party. Looks like I missed out on a really good one!