Friday, January 15, 2010

SB Axxess #7 - Elephant Bar

Wow, I'm up to restaurant #7 already.  I'm so glad I am getting more use out of my card this year!  Last night, we decided to go to one of our old favorites - Elephant Bar.  The Axxess deal was 15% off of your total EVERY TIME.  I did a bad thing and forgot to take a picture of the receipt, so I have to guess that we saved about $6.

Elephant Bar has appetizers, soups and salads, sandwiches, burgers, things from a work and more.  We ordered Artichoke Dip to start.  Our entrees were the Grilled Turkey and Ham Focaccia (hold the ham lol), the Blackened Ahi Tuna sandwich and the Crispy Honey Orange Shrimp.  The two "sandwiches" came with fries and the shrimp came with brown rice (I love that more and more places are serving brown rice)

Everything was great!  We all finished everything on our plates.  The waiter was very attentive and nice.  I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone.

I want to be clear that I bought the Axxess Book on my own and went to the restaurant on my own. I received nothing from any mentioned company.

5 comments:

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I love love love Elephant Bar! They have awesome deals during happy hour, but you have to get there early to get a seat. The sweet potato fries are my favorite!

sheila said...

That's pretty cool of you to review them like that! You should send them a link you know?

CM said...

Ok, now I'm totally hungry!

Happy Friday Follow...I'm following you now :-)

Shelley said...

New follower from "Friday Follow"! Love for you to stop by and visit me!

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Does it serve Peanuts? Sounds like a great place. Okay sister listen up.LOL You can subscribe to my blog either by RSS or to the comments or even Email PFFFT...Look on the side bar under join in. It's all right there. If you want email click on the subscribe to big button. And on the top row of the second column is email.

Next about all the pictures, like for birthdays etc...they are all links from other sites. The link is always underneath so you just copy the code and away you go. To the moon Alice LOL :) Have a wonderful Weekend :)