I recently came across a great new Etsy shop, owned by a woman named Lisa. She makes adorable duct tape wallets in many colorful designs!
Lisa was generous enough to send me a super cute Blue Cupcake Duct Tape Wallet to try out. I was so excited when it came in the mail! It looked just like the one pictured in her store. It is a bi-fold wallet with 3 credit card slots, an id slot, and a cash compartment...made out of only duct tape! My cards and dollar bills fit in easily and looked great!
I am pleased to offer a wallet of the winner's choice from Lisa's Custom Duct Tape Wallets etsy story
For your first (and mandatory) entry into this contest, go to Lisa's Etsy Shop and pick your favorite wallet design. Please make sure to leave your email address in your comments.
To earn extra entries you can (please leave a comment for each additional entry):
1) Add Lisa's shop to your list of favorite sellers on etsy (comment with your etsy name)
2) Become Lisa's facebook friend (click here, then comment with your facebook name)
3) Become a fan of Lisa's Duct Tape Wallets on facebook (click here, then comment with your facebook name)
4) Become a follower of my blog or let me know if you already follow (please don't do anonymous, i have to be able to see you)
5) Become an email subscriber of my blog or let me know if you already subscribe
6) Blog about this contest (and comment with the url)
7) Add my button to your sidebar (and comment with the url)
8) Follow my Becca's Contest List blog
9) Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest using "@sbshortie Win a duct tape wallet! http://is.gd/6UrtG" (comment with your twitter name and the url of your tweet)
This contest is open to anyone with a US mailing address that is 18+. Contest ends Saturday, February 6th at 11:59 pm pacific time. Winner will be picked and notified by email shortly after.
Lisa sent me a wallet to review, and is also sending a wallet to the winner.