Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What Color Are You?

Thanks to Thom for finding cool quizzes for me to take



Your Favorite Color is Blue








You are a compassionate, empathetic, and sensitive person. You can truly put yourself in someone else's shoes.

You're known to be very soothing and understanding. Your friends can always turn to you in times of need.

You see the world realistically. You don't have any illusions about what is or isn't going on.

You are wise and thoughtful. You don't rush to judgement, and you think things through.



I don't agree with the 1st thing...but the rest all seem pretty true!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I blue ue ue ue Send me LOL. Two peas in a pod :)

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

I like blue, too, but I don't think I'm very soothing. The rest holds true, though, at least, in my opinion. ;)

AudreyO said...

My favorite color is purple :)