Monday, January 11, 2010
Andreas, Matt and Raoul founded MixMyGranola in 2008. The idea of MixMyGranola was born when the three of them were sitting together at breakfast one morning discussing what the perfect granola would be like. Each one of them had different ideas and none of the ready-made granolas that they could find in supermarkets and grocery stores really fulfilled all of their granola dreams.
So they started looking for the best granolas and the best ingredients and started creating their own granola mixes. While trying new combinations and new ingredients, they thought: hey- other people might want to do the same.
So they created MixMyGranola.com: The website where YOU can custom-make your own granola. The way YOU like it!
I am pleased to offer a $10 gift certificate to MixMyGranola
For your first (and mandatory) entry into this contest, go to the MixMyGranola website and comment with your favorite ingredient. (I think the Peanutbutter Bites look yummy) Please make sure to leave your email address in your comments (I had to re-pick my winner last time due to no email address).
To earn extra entries you can (please leave a comment for each additional entry):
1) Become a follower of my blog or let me know if you already follow (please don't do anonymous, i have to be able to see you)
2) Become an email subscriber of my blog or let me know if you already subscribe
3) Blog about this contest (and comment with the url)
4) Add my button to your sidebar (and comment with the url)
5) Follow my Becca's Contest List blog
6) Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest using "@sbshortie Win a $10 gift certificate to MixMyGranola http://is.gd/65fZz" (comment with your twitter name and the url of your tweet)
This contest is open to anyone with a US mailing address that is 18+. Contest ends Monday, January 18th at 11:59 pm pacific time. Winner will be picked and notified by email shortly after.
MixMyGranola is providing the gift certificate to the winner, but I was not compensated in any way for this post
Posted by Becca at 11:58 AM