Monday, January 4, 2010

Up In The Air

Yesterday afternoon, my mom, a friend of mine and I decided to go see "Up In The Air" with George Clooney.  Isn't it great when everyone can agree on a movie?? :)

In the movie, George Clooney works for a company, where his job is to travel the US firing people.  He is all about lack of commitment, never being home, no strings, etc.  So as to not ruin the movie, I will just say you can guess what will happen LOL

Overall it was a good movie, but I have to agree with most people about not liking the ending!



As a side note...I love seeing the actors/actresses from Twilight in other movies...and doing a good job! :)

3 comments:

PippaD said...

Sorry you lost me after you said George Clooney!

Anonymous said...

I'm so with Pippa... LOL

Becca said...

Great..you both might as well be my mom lol