Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Quickie by James Patterson


Woohoo, book #2 for this year.  I picked a James Patterson book because the chapters are rarely more than 1-3 pages long so it makes for quick and easy reading.

"The Quickie" is a very fast-paced book.  From the beginning, you are thrown right into the story line.  And wow, the story line is complicated!!!!  I don't want to say too much about it because hopefully someone will read it based off of my recommendation.  But, I can guarantee you will be surprised!!!!  (And if you're not surprised you are psychic lol)

If you are a fan of James Patterson's style of writing, I would definitely recommend you check this book out!!!

P.S. Can I just say that I re-drew the 2 on the picture like 10 times?  2s are really hard to make look nice!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

James Patterson is a great author. I like reading him :) Along Came a Spider and Kiss The Girls were two of my favorites by him :)

Jaime said...

Thanks, I'll have to put it on my list

Melissa B. said...

I've been blogging too much lately, and haven't had time to read. Thanks for the rec!

Unknown said...

I love reading James, though it's been a while since I'v read any of his lately. I like his Alex Cross series and Cat and Mouse, Pop Goes the Weasel stuff.
thanks
cadilacjax
aka-Lee