Wednesday, January 27, 2010

What US State Are You?

You Are Massachusetts





You are smart, serious, and quite traditional. You don't have a lot of time for junk in your life.

It's likely that you're well educated and hard working. You live a very goal oriented life.

You are probably socially liberal, but personally quite conservative. You would never be described as wild.

But you're more diverse than people give you credit for. You're equally comfortable at a business meeting and at a rowdy sports game!



I like these results :)

4 comments:

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I am Canadian, but apparently I am CALIFORNIA. Not sure how I feel about that,lol

You Are California
You are cutting edge and diverse. People may call you flaky, but you can't help that you have a lot going on.
In general, you are friendly and laid back. There's nothing you like better than a quiet afternoon at the beach.

You are socially progressive and open minded. Anyone is welcome into your circle of friends.
You may be a bit image conscious, but you understand that appearances matter!

Anonymous said...

Ha...I guessed right on my blog WOOT!!! Hun, I'm not going to comment on your American Idol Posts as I'm not watching them so I wouldn't have anything to say except for the fact that I'm missing my boozing Paula LOL

Anonymous said...

California too! hehe.
:)

Corrie Howe said...

I'm MASS too. Funny, because I hated living there with a passion.