Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Life Unexpected


Life Unexpected is the newest show on the CW that I am interested in.  It just started yesterday.

It stars Brittany Robertson as Lux, a girl who is about to turn 16 and wants to be emancipated out of the foster system.  Shiri Appleby plays Cate Cassidy, Lux's mom.  And Kristoffer Polaha plays Nate Bazile, her dad.  Shiri Appleby is the only 1 of the 3 I have heard of...she played Liz Parker on "Roswell".

I'm afraid to ruin the plot...so I just want to say that it seems like a really cute show already.  I can't wait to watch it and see what happens next.


6 comments:

Anne - Mommy Has to Work said...

thanks for the follow - following back

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I also watched this last night and really enjoyed it. I do not watch a lot of tv, so I am glad I found a show I can enjoy!

PippaD said...

I shall keep a look out for when it comes on over here!

Anonymous said...

Cute doesn't cut it for me LOL Do you watch 24!!! NOW THERE'S A SHOW :)

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I want to see this. Unfortunately I don't have cable.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

Sounds like a good show. Too bad we probably won't get it here.