Thursday, January 7, 2010

Avatar in 3-D

I was so excited when 2 of my friends invited me to go to Avatar in 3-D on Tuesday.  But it was a bit weird..both friends asked me to go with them and our friend Kevin.  Neither one mentioned that the other was going.  But anyhow....

The movie was very enjoyable.  The beginning was slightly boring but it was awesome the rest of the time.  The plot line was great, the action scenes were great, the Alien language was familiar by the end of the movie and the special effects were great.

But, what was all the hype for?  It was cool, but I hate hype, because most things don't like up to their hype.

Overall, a good movie.  I would definitely recommend seeing it, and you might as well see it in 3-D cuz it's cool.  But don't listen to all the hype lol


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wanna see this movie. And by the way I've tagged you on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! I wasn't expecting to be impressed much by this movie. Sure, I knew the visual effects would blow my mind, but I was pleasantly surprised. Not sure I'd want to see it a bunch of time, but overall, I enjoyed it as well.
:)
-Leslie

Missy said...

Hmm...interesting since I have had a few friends see it and they say it is really awesome!

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Yep, I've been on the fence on this flick. It looks cool but.... still not sure. lol

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I watched it in 3D as well. I loved the nature part of the movie, it was gorgeous!