Reading Glasses Shopper is a great online store for buying reading glasses (and sunglasses). Their website has awesome information too such as their Reading Glasses Glossary and their Eye Health Glossary. They even have a blog! Another great thing about their site is that they have different selections for men and women. At most stores, reading glasses are supposed to be unisex.
Thankfully, I do not need reading glasses yet (I can hardly imagine that day since my prescription is something like 20/800). But, my mom has been wearing reading glasses for a few years now. I was so excited when I was contacted to do a review and giveaway for Reading Glasses Shopper and my mom readily agreed to do the review part. Below is her review (can you tell she is a blogger and writer herself?)
"I was so excited when my daughter told me that we (really me) were given the opportunity to review reading glasses. I’ve been using reading classes for about 3 or 4 years now.
I tend to usually buy them at a local store. While the price at the local store is fair, the selection is limited to either metal rims or black plastic.
When my daughter showed me their site, I was blown away. They offer such an incredible collection. Not only do they offer frames that are square, oval or rectangular, they also offer more designs than I could even keep track of.
I was asked to pick out my three favorite pairs. Only three? I’ve never seen a collection like this before.
So, I did pick out my three favorites. I got my first choice, the Vegas frames in Tiger print. To say I love them would be an understatement. The base of the frame is brown. There are then tiger stripes throughout the entire frame.
Remember those glasses I bought at the local store? The frames are thin. The frames from Reading Glasses Shopper are some of the thickest frames I’ve ever seen. The quality is amazing.
In years past the lenses have fallen out of glasses I’ve bought at the local store. Again, the quality of the glasses from Reading Glasses Shopper is fantastic. I know these lenses are not falling out.
Next time I need to buy new glasses, you can bet I’ll be buying them from Reading Glasses Shopper. Not only is their frame selection awesome, but the prices are better than fair!!"
I am pleased to offer a pair of glasses of the winner's choice from Reading Glasses Shopper
For your first (and mandatory) entry into this contest, go to Reading Glasses Shopper and comment with which pair you would pick if you won. Please make sure to leave your email address in your comments.
To earn extra entries you can (please leave a comment for each additional entry):
1) Follow Reading Glasses Shopper on Twitter (click here, then comment with your twitter name)
2) Become a fan of Reading Glasses Shopper on facebook (click here, then comment with your facebook name)
3) Become a follower of my blog or let me know if you already follow (you must follow publicly, I have to be able to see you)
4) Become an email subscriber of my blog or let me know if you already subscribe
5) Blog about this contest (and comment with the url)
6) Add my button to your sidebar (and comment with the url)
7) Follow my Becca's Contest List blog
8) Follow me on twitter and tweet about the contest using "@sbshortie @RdgGlassesShopr Win a pair of reading glasses of your choice! http://is.gd/7mYwE" (comment with your twitter name and the url of your tweet)
9) Become my friend on Facebook (click here and comment with your facebook name)
This contest is open to anyone with a US or Canadian mailing address that is 18+. Contest ends Wednesday, February 10th at 11:59 pm pacific time. Winner will be picked and notified by email shortly after.
We were sent one pair of glasses to review and the company is sending another pair of glasses to the winner. All opinions are our own and we were not monetarily compensated for this post.